Thursday, November 1, 2012

I'm tired

Yes. It's 1:30 am and I'm still awake. Why am I still awake you ask....well I've been working at the 13th Gate and it's Hell Week so we've been open 7 nights straight. I have assignments due (nursing school says screw the rest of your life...I'm your life now!!), and I'm watching a rerun (i hope it's a rerun...I'm so out of touch with the world that I can't even tell what time it is in Florida) of Vice President Biden's rally.

My uniform for clinical in the morning....oh wait...o_O.....it IS morning....i meant later....is ironed, but I still look like a zombie....(no kidding...I still have my make up on). I didn't feel well today and I missed an exam (oh joy), and my boyfriend is passed out in the room. I'm tired but irritated. I want to study, but throw my laptop over the governor's mansion (and wish it would hit the top of Jindal's head). I want to finish these assignments, but write (F&^% you on them and then submit it with a picture of my butt in the air. I AM EXHAUSTED



This semester has drained me completely of all capacity to think logically and remain the nice person that I am. I'm very nice. ....ask anyone...but this is just soooooo infuriating. There are things I want to do, like play my Sims 3 or finish reading The Marketplace Series, but no...I start to feel guilty when I do these things and force myself to take quizzes and read powerpoint slides and make notecards of drugs I don't care to understand....but I have to. I want to be a nurse right?? Right???

I'm thinking of my future and the future of my children (when I have them)..........why is the vice president kissing a random baby.....anyway.....my moment of distraction there....



......yea what was I saying again???....

O..school...yea I sooo want to be a nurse.
Totally
...completely
........irrevocably (i don't know if this is spelled right)

(sigh) Who cares..

No comments:

Post a Comment