Friday, October 26, 2012

Bailers!

Well.....I had quite the day today and last night. I worked at the Haunted House last night and didn't get home til 1am. I had to be at clinical for 6:30 am today and I was super exhausted! I took off today 1) to study and 2) so I can go through the gate with family/friends who were interested. EVERYBODY bailed on me so now I'm like really??? It just makes me upset that I could be working right now instead of looking for people to go with at the last minute. Me no likey!

Well my boyfriend is trying to find some of our friends to go with and possibly go get drinks later. He's not into the whole haunted house thing, but he's willing to do this for me. He sees that I need a break and I really wanted to have a fun time. This actually depressed me a little to have so many people bail or not answer their phones. I know you can't help it when money is an issue and when you have other plans (last minute ones), but just bailing and not answering the phone erks me!

Rant over.....for now....maybe this is a sign telling me that I need to study more anyway :/

No comments:

Post a Comment